Sushi Lucy is a looking for a strong Head Sushi Chef to fill available position.
Sushi Lucy is a locally established fast growing South Florida Restaurant.
The Head Chef must ensure an interactive fun and inviting experience for our guest, while preparing foods at the sushi bar. The ideal Chef is a motivated individual with a passion for food quality and its presentation as well as fostering an environment that is all about taking care of the customer.
If you are excited about a long term future with a fast growing company, please send resumes for consideration.
Interested candidates should meet the following criteria:
The applicant needs to be able to demonstrate the following required functions:
1.Chef must have excellent knife skills.
2. Chef Must have knowledge of preparing and creating all types of sushi dishes3. Sets up station according to restaurant guidelines.
4. Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner.
5. Follows recipes and presentation specifications as set by the restaurant.
6. Restocks all items as needed throughout shift.
7. Cleans and maintains station in practicing good safety, sanitation, organizational skills.
8. Has knowledge to properly use and maintain all equipment in station.
9. Assists with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of kitchen and all storage areas.
10.. Responsible for preparing sauces and sushi items for our guests in accordance with Sushi Lucy's guidelines.
11. Monitors and ensures the portioning of foods prepared at the sushi bar and maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the sushi bar and equipment.
Chef Compensation is based on experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Job ID: 262671782