A Line Cook prepares food using recipes and menu items created by the Director of Culinary and helps keep the kitchen running smoothly.
- Assisting with stocking and setting up the kitchen stations
- Preparing food including cleaning and cutting the ingredients and cooking main dishes, desserts, appetizers and snacks
- Plating prepared foods based on Culinary Team Leader guidance
- Working with service associates to ensure that orders are completed according to request and on time
- Washing and cleaning the kitchen and cooking utensils and storing the equipment at the end of shifts
- Ensuring that the kitchen operation procedures and hygiene meet food safety standards and regulations
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience (E = Essential D = Desired)
(E) High school education or equivalent
(D) Degree from a post secondary culinary arts training program
(D) Previous Line Cook experience