Job ID: 236843455
Foxtown Brewing, a newly established microbrewery and restaurant combo in Mequon, currently has a career opportunity for a full time Executive Chef to be a part of bringing to life one of Wisconsin’s oldest surviving brewing buildings.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record in farm to table menu and recipe development, creating seasonal menus, beer and food pairing, conducting beer dinners and cooking classes, training, budgets, establishing all kitchen and food safety policies / direction, and being the creative force behind the success of a startup restaurant concept.
Foxtown Brewing will be recognized as the premier destination Micro Brew Pub and entertainment complex, serving excellent quality food and beer in Ozaukee county.
· Menu and recipe development
· Food and product sourcing
· Select, hire and train a productive kitchen team
· Create seasonal menu offerings
· Organizing and hosting beer and food pairing events and cooking classes
· Inventory and cost control
· Partner with areas chefs for hosted chef dinners
· Food safety and sanitation
Pay and Benefits:
The perfect Candidate will possess the following skills and qualifications: