Full Time | Day Shift | 10:45am - 6:45pm | Rotating Weekends and Holidays
The Line Cook is responsible for preparing food in accordance with current standards, guidelines and regulations while assuring that quality dining services are provided at all times and all company policies are followed.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One year of cooking or dining service production preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to interpret instructions (written and verbal)
- Strong customer service skills
- Capable of working independently or as a team
- Creative thinking and positive attitude
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Assist in prioritizing work assignments.
- Provide coaching to dining room staff.
- Prepare and serve food.
- Ensure food is presented in attractive manner.
- Follow all guidelines and procedures when handling, preparing, serving and storing food.
- Responsible for the cleanliness and sanitation of work area.
- Promote culture of safety.
- Maintain food inventory and supplies.
Presbyterian Senior Living is a large non-profit organization comprised of a variety of locations, services and levels of care. Our organization is dedicated to our mission to provide compassionate, vibrant and supportive communities and services to promote wholeness of body, mind and spirit.