Siren Song is in the business of delighting our customers. The way we achieve this mission is through delivering excellence. That means excellence in our products, service, customer interaction, and overall experience. The core of the Siren Song brand is about a customer experience that is delightful and memorable.
Multi-location, high volume, rapidly growing winery/restaurant/event center is seeking an experienced, passionate, talented, and highly motivated Banquet Chef to expand and manage our onsite/offsite wedding and special event catering business.
his is a very hands-on job and we are looking for a catering professional who is a doer. Job responsibilities include planning menus, building out our catering equipment requirements, training our food service staff on catering operations, developing event food service plans and staffing requirements, managing food ordering, food preparation, and food service, as well as set-up and clean up during events. To be successful in this role, you should have work experience in catering or hospitality environment, solid culinary and organizational capabilities.
· In coordination with our Event Manager and Chef, gather customer requirements to fulfill banquet orders
· Plan food and beverage menus considering clients’ preferences and special requests (for example healthy meals for children)
· Handle food costing, ordering, inventory management, portion control etc. to ensure profitability
· Schedule staff shifts
· Train and manage wait staff and kitchen personnel on food service planning, prep and food service
· Oversee and personally participate in food prep and food service
· Document recipes and costing
· Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES – OTHER
PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES/TRACK RECORD
We require a minimum of 8 years hospitality experience including 8 years banquet/catering lead/chef experience leading a team.
Job ID: 304751493