Old Ox Brewery is seeking an experienced cook who is hard-working, creative, organized, and passionate about food and customer service to run our Middleburg food facility. The right person will have the opportunity to create a fun and innovative food program.
• Be 21 years of age or older
• Be able to work nights, weekends and holidays. Hours scheduled will fall between the hours of 9am-10pm.
• Demonstrate previous experience in restaurants
• Demonstrate ability to manage detailed tasks and customer demands
• Have the ability to stand for long periods of time, walk, lift up to 50 lbs
• Have Servsafe certification.
• Have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
Job responsibilities include:
• Food prep, cooking, plating and presentation
• Menu planning
• Following food safety requirements
• Maintaining and ordering stocks and supplies
• Helping maintain the cleanliness of all work and guest areas
• Completing opening and closing procedures
• Working in a busy environment while maintaining a positive attitude
Job ID: 283358029