We are seeking fun, outgoing, and high-energy individuals to join our team as part-time and/or full-time Cooks.
About the Job:
- Maintain cleanliness throughout kitchen
- Follow company safety and sanitation policies and procedures
- Communicate ticket times to Team Members
- Keep food orders flowing continuously from the kitchen
- Serves great food with great service and a great attitude.
- Adjusts to high pressure situations and is open to change.
- Prepares all food items to order, following standard recipes and procedures within specified time limits.
- Grills raw and prepped foods to order and to requested temperature.
- Accepts or rejects ingredients based on quality and quantity.
- Cuts or portions meat, fish and poultry.
- Communicates with FOH Team Members and Management throughout the shift regarding status of orders and availability of product.
- Labels all food items for food safety and shelf-life standards.
- Cleans, organizes, and maintains walk-in refrigerator, reach-in refrigerator, cooler drawers, prep, and dry storage area.
- Stocks/restocks items on line according to specifications.
- Understands and complies with food safety and temperature standards.
- Full service restaurant kitchen experience is desired.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills. Able to communicate with individuals from diverse backgrounds.
- Organization skill; ability to be organized in a changing environment.
- Ability to maintain a calm professional demeanor at all times.
- Fast hiring process
- Make money with a flexible part-time or full-time schedule
- Great opportunities for growth
- Great Team atmosphere and culture
- Friendly, warm, and caring demeanor with Team Members
- Thinks and acts quickly in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Ability to use slicers, mixers, grinders, food processors, etc.
- Prior experience preferred in similar food and beverage service and food preparation positions