Job ID: 198313842
Prepares food in accordance with Club recipes and standards. Must be organized and an efficient time manager to deliver The Loxahatchee Experience consistently to our members.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of 2 years Culinary experience delivering 5 star quality products and service.
1. Prepares all required items.
2. Cover, dates and neatly stores all left-overs and uses as instructed.
3. Sets up service stations with necessary items.
4. Serves items in accordance with the established portions and presentation standards.
5. Notifies Sous Chef of expected shortages.
6. Assist the Sous Chef in maintaining work areas to insure safety and security of the kitchen.
7. Keeps work station clean/organized at all times and insures proper sanitation policies are met.
8. Assists in banquet production and plating. Sets up, maintains and breaks down prep stations.
9. Maintains a neat and professional appearance and observes personal cleanliness at all times.
10. Cleans and rotates all containers daily and alerts Sous Chef of needed items
11. Follows all sanitation policies as set by county and state policies
12. Maintains the highest sanitary standards.
13. Assists with other duties as directed by the Sous Chef or Executive Chef.
1. Able to lift 50 lbs
2. Able to stand and work long hours
3. Able to work under hot and stressful conditions
4. While primarily an indoor position, must be able to work outdoor locations on occasion, walking on uneven surfaces.
5. Must be able to perform simple grasping, fine manipulations, reaching and repetitive hand & arm movements constantly; squeezing and overhead reaching occasionally.
6. Must be able to sit, stand, twist, bend, push, pull, walk, ona a regular basis for periods of up to 8 hours or more per day.
The Loxahatchee Club