Job ID: 333239792
Job Description: Private Chef
Small Company is looking to hire a private chef to cook lunch for onsite staff and prep/prepare food for dinner in a busy home office.
Willingness to learn, explore and prepare different cuisines, and work with special diets. Organic whole food ingredients are essential. The ideal individual will be friendly, positive with lots of energy, a team player, and a “can-do” attitude.
Position Schedule: Tuesday - Saturday with flexibility for Weekend & Evening Event Needs. Events planned with advance notice—regular Days off Sunday & Monday.
Responsibilities of the Private Chef Position
- Proper Safety Handling & Storage of Food
- Cook Healthy Meals for Small Office Staff & Family.
- Efficiently Prepares High-Quality Menu Items According to Recipes
- Manage Inventory
- Grocery Shop
- Prep for Dinner/Dinner prep and serving as needed/ Flexibility in Schedule for Corporate Events, Dinner Guests
- Maintain the highest level of quality, freshness, presentation, and innovation in all food products served
- Maintains a Sanitary, Attractive, and Orderly Appearance in the kitchen and Kitchen Equipment
- Maintains a Professional image that Represents the Company In and Outside of the Workplace
Qualifications of the Private Chef Position
- Personal traits: Integrity, Positive. Creativity, Detail-Oriented & Team-Oriented
- High energy
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Able to Multi-Task & Attention to Detail
- Able to work well with others in a Household
- Minimum of 2 References
- Pass Stringent Background Investigation
Work Remotely: No