Kitchen Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Directs food preparation and collaborates with chef.
- Produces high quality plates, including both design and taste.
- Oversees and supervises kitchen staff.
- Assists with menu planning, inventory, and management of supplies.
- Ensures that food is top quality and that kitchen is in good condition.
- Keeps stations clean and complies with food safety standards.
- Offers suggestions and creative ideas that can improve upon the kitchen’s performance.
- Prepares food properly.
- Schedules staff shifts.
- Trains new employees.
- Orders food supplies.
- Monitors and maintains kitchen equipment.
Solves problems that arise and seizes control of issues in the kitchen.
Works varied hours of opening, closing and mids to ensure kitchen operations are up to standards at all times