The Molly Pitcher Inn, located 88 Riverside Ave Red Bank NJ is seeking an experienced Banquet Sous Chef for busy fine dining restaurant and high volume banquet facility.
After read the job description below and feel you have the qualifications please apply and an interview will be scheduled.
- Train, supervise and work with all cooks and kitchen staff in order to prepare, cook and present food recipes to create quality food products ensuring maximum guest satisfaction.
- Assist Executive Chef in the day-to-day operation of the kitchen
- • Assign, in detail, specific duties to all employees under supervision of Chef for efficient operation of kitchen.
- Assist in the preparation, cooking, and expediting of food items as needed. Ability to work all areas of kitchen as needed.
- Train and supervise kitchen staff in the proper preparation of menu items.
- Schedule culinary staff so that proper coverage is maintained while keeping payroll costs in line.
- Prepare daily/weekly prep sheets and assist with scheduling of ala carte staff.
- Ability to read, write and speak English to comprehend and communicate job functions. • Bi-lingual a plus
- EXPERIENCE Must have past experience as Sous Chef in a fine dining restaurant and servicing banquets with attendance of up to 400 attendees. Prior supervisory experience required. Previous hospitality experience preferred. Please do not apply if you do not have required experience.