Love What You Do, Feel Valued Grow & Thrive!
Full Time Executive Sous Chef - No Late Nights & Excellent Benefits in a Stable Industry
As the Executive Sous Chef, you will support the dining service operation in the absence of the Chef Manager. This position is a hands-on working management position with the opportunity to use your culinary talent, supervisory experience and customer service training regularly to make a positive difference in the lives of the Belmont Village residents.
- Supervises all aspects of the daily operation of Food Service in the absence of the Chef Manager ensuring consistent high quality standards.
- Completes weekly food orders, prepares meals daily as needed, and prepares production schedules.
- Maintains clean, orderly and safe kitchen and dining room environment ensuring all health department requirements, state regulatory requirements and company policies and procedures are met.
- Participates in the interviewing, hiring, training, coaching and scheduling of the food service team.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- College, technical school and/or training in Food Management or Culinary Arts preferred
- Proficient in verbal and written English
- Minimum 2 years cooking experience with progressive responsibility in a restaurant, hotel or high volume cooking environment.
- Minimum 1 year supervisory & leadership experience
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends as needed
- Must successfully complete where required by state regulation:
- TB Skin Test
- State background check and FBI fingerprinting
- Health Screening for this position
- Basic First Aid training
WE CARE ABOUT YOU!
Belmont Village Senior Living offers full-time management employees benefit plans including medical, dental, vision, prescription, paid vacation, paid holidays, paid personal days, 401(k) savings with employer match, bonus opportunities, short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance.