$1,000 Retention Bonus
Full Benefits Package
Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
Paid Time Off
Same Day Offers
1. Prepares a variety of meats, seafood, poultry, vegetables and other food items for cooking in broilers, ovens, grills, fryers and a variety of other kitchen equipment.
2. Assumes 100% responsibility for quality of products served.
3. Knows and complies consistently with standard portion sizes, cooking methods, quality standards and kitchen rules, policies and procedures.
4. Stocks and maintains sufficient levels of food products at line stations to assure a smooth service period.
5. Portions food products prior to cooking according to standard portion sizes and recipe specifications.
6. Maintains a clean and sanitary work station area including tables, shelves, grills, broilers, fryers, pasta cookers, sauté burners, convection oven, flat top range and refrigeration equipment.
7. Prepares item for broiling, grilling, frying, sautéing or other cooking methods by portioning, battering, breading, seasoning and/or marinating.
8. Follows proper plate presentation and garnish set up for all dishes.
9. Assists in food prep assignments during off-peak periods as needed.
10. Assists in the receiving of products and stock/replenish items correctly as needed.
11. Record temperature of food items, equipment and storage products on appropriate logs.
Job ID: 257494624