We are a family owned and operated business with a great, fun atmosphere and opportunity for the right person. Looking for good people for our saute, pasta, or cold station for our high volume restaurant with a well rounded menu. Proven work experience of 2-5 years as a cook is required and knowledge of Italian cuisine a plus. Looking for someone with a positive attitude that's reliable, self motivated, and quick to learn.
Job hours involve weekends and some holidays. Part time and Full time positions available.
Responsibilities may include:
- reading tickets
- plate presentation
-preparing salads, desserts, catering
- monitoring food stock, placing orders,
- maintaining clean station with safety and sanitation
- knowledge of up to date cooking techniques
- contributing to daily/weekly specials,
- preparing banquets for 20-80 people,
- preparing quality dishes in a timely manner for our customers
If you are passionate about food or the restaurant industry and have prior experience as a cook, please call us and schedule an interview, or send us your resume with contact information. Email us directly or call us.
We look forward to you joining our team and family.
Job ID: 252203447