5 - 10 years
The Executive Chef will be a strategic, innovative leader who will create menus and service standards for exemplary dining experiences across all revenue centers. The Chef will lead and train the culinary teams to provide an exceptional dining experience throughout the ballpark. Key collaboration will be with the food & beverage management team in developing menus for luxury suites, group hospitality, ala carte areas, specialized portables and concession stands.
- Develop a culinary plan with short- and long-term goals that ensure high levels of guest satisfaction
- Enhance food quality levels by establishing standards while collaborating on creativ menus to satisfy a divers fan base
- Provide culinary and service expertise, and operational support to service teams to ensure high quality food service.
- Ensure training material and processes enable the delivery of exceptional food experience.
- Research, test, and introduce new/improved products to enhance the overall dining experience.
- Establish menus and products that are in line with food cost projections, operational feasibility, quality standards, and guest satisfaction.
- Develop, revise, measure, and maintain culinary service standard operating procedures for all food service outlets.
- Uphold and promote the organization's values, philosophy, ethics, morality, integrity, and code of conduct.
- Collaborate and co-develop food service equipment plans that are in line with concept and budgetary goals.
- Complete all other tasks assigned.
Qualifications: Minimum 5 years of experience as the top Executive Chef
- Multi-unit / outlet experience.
- Sound knowledge of FDA and city health code adherence.
- Ability to anticipate problems and create innovative solutions.
- Solid leadership experience high quality fresh food as well as quick service restaurant environments.
- Demonstrate expertise in food costing, menu planning, inventory management and procurement.
- Guest driven with a focus on quality, service, and overall dining experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate in both written and verbal form with conviction, professionalism, and credibility while adapting the message for each audience.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Serve Safe / HACCP Certification(s).
The ideal candidate should possess:
· Degree from an accredited culinary institution.
· Strong personal work ethic; honest and straightforward; maintains the highest personal and professional ethics; willing to stand for
and do what is right.
- Business judgment with a big picture mentality; a history of solid suggestions and decisions; sought out by others for advice and counsel.
- Ability to be forceful, yet diplomatic; ability to work as part of a team; demonstrated leadership within department as well as be an asset and support all departments and front office initiatives.
- Ability to relate well to people within and outside of the organization; a work style that develops rapport, listens, builds constructive and effective relationships, uses diplomacy and tact.
- Style that commands immediate credibility by being not only knowledgeable in technical subject matter, but also by treating people with dignity and respect.
- Self-motivated and committed to achieving high quality results.
Job ID: 243189124