5 - 10 years
EXECUTIVE CHEF – Grow your career with MERRILL GARDENS!!
Merrill Gardens, a privately-owned family company with a proud history of success is currently hiring an Executive Chef at Madison, Alabama. Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country! (No relocation reimbursement)
Yes You Can have a meaningful Career!
We offer our employees:
- Highly Competitive pay and benefits!
- Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more!!!
- Daily complimentary meals!
- A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement!
- Company sponsored training!
If you are someone with:
- Preferably a Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree in Culinary Arts
- A Minimum of seven years of experience in food service operations
- A Minimum of two years of management experience
- A Thorough knowledge of food safety and handling procedures
- A Demonstrated ability in budgeting and cost control
We want to talk with you!
Consider applying to become an Executive Chef with Merrill Gardens!
Our Executive Chefs with Merrill Gardens will:
- Be the community leader responsible for managing all aspects of the dining program with the highest level of customer service
- Oversee all staffing and inventory/budget control for the community dining program
- Maintain a strong presence in the dining room to ensure quality and resident satisfaction
- Schedule and supervise all food preparation activities
- Establish and prepare menu items from approved recipes and initiate creative menu items for regional and resident preferences
- Oversee training and development of dining program team members
Named Number Six of FORTUNES 50 Best Workplaces for Aging Services!
Merrill Gardens was recognized as 2016 Family Business of the Year!
Our mission is to provide an inspiring environment for our residents, families, and team members where every life is defined by the possibilities.
If you are a team focused individual with a deep commitment to customer service, please start the online application process to become part of the Merrill family!
Merrill Gardens is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job ID: 242879578