Recognized to be the Manager of the kitchen in absence of the Executive Chef and Executive Sous Chef. Maintains cleanliness and maintenance of facility. Work with Executive Chef to create a productive working staff while maintaining grooming standards and standards of conduct set forth by Management.
1. Maintains sanitation, health, and safety standards in work areas.
2. Demonstrates strong culinary skills
3. Monitors receipt of supplies and proper storage
4. Verifies that prepared food meets requirements for quality and quantity.
5. Analyze and perform monthly inventory, portion and waste control, and sanitation codes
6. Reads food order slips or receives verbal instructions as to food required by patron, and prepares and cooks food according to instructions.
7. Cooks the exact number of items ordered by each guest or group, working on several different orders simultaneously.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Availability to work early mornings, evenings, weekends, and holidays (required).
2. Certification in sanitation and workplace safety regulations.
3. Practices safe food handling techniques, preparation, and cooking procedures.
4. Develop end of day closing procedure of kitchen
5. Must be efficient, work in high volume, multitask and work well as part of a team.
6. Ability to withstand constant pressure to prepare meals quickly, while ensuring quality is maintained, and safety and sanitation guidelines are observed.
7. Personal cleanliness is essential.
8. Knowledge and implementation of work place safety
$ 300.00 sign on bonus and $ 300.00 completion through 11/30/2019. Rules apply
Job ID: 231750140