Job ID: 227798088
3 - 5 years
Russo's Restaurant Group
Now Hiring ALL Positions!
We are looking for dynamic individuals that love to provide genuine hospitality paired with great quality food. If you are passionate about food and service and creating the ultimate dining experience, a career with Russo’s might be for you!
Our scratch-cooking kitchen allows you to do what you do best. No frozen or partially made meals here.
Looking for top servers, bartenders, cooks, and pizza makers. Have fun and make money. Come join the team. We are located at 17631 La Cantera Parkway at the Rim.
At Russo’s, we all share a common mission: "Deliver exceptional Pizza and Italian food with great dining experiences by building an organization where people are inspired by cooking
- 3 to 5 years high-volume, upscale-affordable Sous Chef restaurant experience;
- High School education or equivalent, additional coursework in restaurant management preferred;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to include evenings, weekends and holidays;
- Experience executing quality dishes to ensure a positive dining experience for our Guests;
- Working knowledge of food handling and sanitation practices, point-of-sale and computer systems;
- "Seve safe " Certification preferred;
- Successful controlling of costs associated with running a profitable business such as food, labor and beverage;
- Ability to perform basic math calculations and understand fundamental accounting principles;
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently