Candidates should have professional kitchen experience, including working a hot line and grill.
- Experience in full service restaurant is desired
- Understanding of cooking methods, ingredients and equipment
- Solid professional references
- Flexible schedule
- Task-driven individual
- Cooking and preparing all menu items in accordance standards set by the Chef
- Stocking and maintaining sufficient levels of food on the line
- Food preparation and portioning prior to service
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary work environment
- Ability to lift 60 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Submit resume detailing your experience
- Submit a cover letter explaining why you would be a great fit
Full training will be provided for those new to the culinary field if you qualify.
* You must be legal to work in the United States.