Job ID: 210902207
1 - 3 years
A great opportunity for a trained Executive Chef with Culinary Degree. Galleria Woods is a community owned and operated by Brookdale Senior Living. Brookdale has an exceptional reputation for high end dining for our residents! If you are wanting to work in an environment that allows you to be creative and show case your culinary talent, this job is for you. If you are wanting to work in an environment that offers great hours....NO LATE NIGHTS- NO DOUBLE SHIFTS... this job is for you!
Required skills and qualifications:
- Culinary Associate's Degree (A.A) or equivalent from two year college.
- Two Years Executive Chef experience in a fine dining setting with strong management skills.
- ServeSafe Certification required.
- Obtain/hold any local, state and/or county required food handling/sanitation licenses and/or certificates.
- Flexibility with schedule including early evenings, weekends and holidays.
- MUST have a passion for food.
- Oversee daily operations of the kitchen and ensure the highest quality food products, presentation and portion.
- Directly superviseand train kitchen personnel on all related culinary activities.
- Maintain kitchen cleanliness and food preparation according to state and local health department code requirments.
- Oversee proper food handling and utilizzation of all foods to prevent contamination, increase quality and reduce cost.
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.