Job ID: 205837073
Executive Chef for acclaimed Spanish restaurant!
We are searching for an experienced and warm leader for our B.O.H. staff here in Portland, Oregon. Are you interested in learning more about Catalonian and Spanish cuisine or already have experience? Having a strong background in classic culinary traditions is crucial, as well as a healthy dose of creativity to fine tune recipes and create compelling specials. We are a fine dining restaurant with a lovely open kitchen, so communication skills are key. Guests will want to say hello! We seek individuals who are humble, willing to learn and teach, and foster a positive and progressive work environment. Ideally, candidates would possess at least five years’ experience in management roles, but if you are short of the mark, let us know why you’d be a great fit. If you possess these skills, we would love to meet you!
This is a full-time position with the salary beginning in the $50,000 - $60,000 range, DOE. Pay raises are available based on performance!
You will be required to:
• Manage ordering and inventory
• Help establish C.O.G.S. with the management team
• Be able to foster healthy and positive relationships with the restaurant crew
• Have a strong desire to learn or continue to learn about Catalonian and Spanish cuisine
• Maintain flexibility and creativity concerning special menus, buyouts, etc.
Apart from the salary, we also offer:
• Paid holidays
• Earned time off, up to two weeks a year
Thank you for considering this opportunity!
We hope to receive your resume.
Please submit your resume by clicking on the “Apply” button below.